Emmy’s Spaghetti Shack
The Shack is all about Love, Food, Music and having a good time. We are family friendly in the early hours when the place is packed with kids and families; later on it gets louder filled with all kinds of people out to have quality food and a good time.
We hope to see you at the shack soon!
Notes on Takeout orders: Not all menu items will be available for takeout. No takeout orders on Friday or Saturday. If the kitchen is extremely busy, there may be longer than usual wait times or takeout orders may be disabled at our discretion.
You may also call in your takeout order to us at 415-206-2086 or just come on down and order at the bar and have a drink while you wait. Please bring your own bags or it’s 10 cents a bag, per SF ordinance.
Our spacious location can accommodate groups and parties of up to 80 people. Please email us for events and offsite catering requests.
Since a party of 10+ takes up our entire front portion we ask that all persons of the party check-in and be present 15 minutes prior to time of reservation (see our neighboring watering holes listed below to kill some time).
Time limit for large parties: Once you have all received your food we have a 45 minute table limit. Within this time you would be expected to complete your meal and enjoy a dessert or an additional beverage. If your party wishes to continue to enjoy our ambiance after 45 minutes we would offer you an additional private party fee.
We can accept a maximum of 3 credit cards per table and suggest cash as an easy alternative. There is an ATM just next door.
Neighboring Watering Holes (tell them Emmy sent you):
- 330 Club: Sports bar/Irish pub 1 block south
- The Knockout : Classic dive bar with fun bingo and karaoke nights /DJs right across the street . (Please use the crosswalk!)
- The Royal Cuckoo: Great cocktails and live music – 2 doors down north
Private Party Options:
- Private party use charge of $20/per hour per person and additional gratuity of 20%.
- Bottle service and dinner service additional fee
- Complete buyout – please contact Emmy
*The reason we have this time limit and fee is because some parties like to hang out and relax with us instead of going to a nearby bar or coffee shop. This hinders our ability to turn the tables in a timely fashion and to support the staff and small business.
We offer 3 options for catering services.
- Pickup: You can order items to be picked up during normal business hours or email emmy to discuss a preferred time.
- Delivery: You can order items through Caviar for delivery during our normal business hours or email emmy to discuss and coordinate a preferred time.
- Full service catering (ie: weddings, private parties, etc): email emmy directly as these take time to give personalized quotes.